Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Library

    Library by Manny 

    We are finally doing library again! Our class has not done it in a long while and I’m getting tired of that. But I’m glad we were able to do it today on the 22d of January.
    First we did the SRI. I love the SRI, but this time it got too boring. I enjoy doing library. I like to check out books. Do you like checking out books? I sure do! Anyway, library is really fun. I love our lessons we do. And our new website is great. It’s an awesome website and I like it better than the old one. Like most friends I know.
    The library is one of my favorite places to be in Glenridge. So to get it started again is great. Do you like library? I’m just so overjoyed that we have library. It’s a great place to be. I hope you think that too. I can’t wait to check out a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment