Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Favorite Movie Characters

Favorite Movie Characters by Manny 

    These real or animated characters have shown an insane amount of bravery or cleverness. They can also be smart, kind, aggressive or shy. I have my list of favorite movie characters, but they’re not in order. Anyways, I’m about to share them with you. I love to watch movies, do you? They can teach you life lesson or just make you laugh when you are sad. That’s why I chose to type this up. But it is not just movies that can teach you life lessons, it’s also characters, too. So here they are.
    First, I like Queen Elsa from Frozen. She is brave, strong and scared of hurting people because of her ice and snow powers. She is teaching a great deal of being brave. Next would be Thor. Thor is powerful. His powers are amazing. I just do not like how his brother is so evil. That’s not good. He shows how to be strong. Lastly is the teenage girl from Epic. She is funny and fast. I liked to watch the movie because there were jokes like every second. The teenage girl shows how to have a sense of humor. These characters are teaching a lot of lessons. Humor, strength, and courage can get you far in life. I hope you think that is true.

1 comment: