Thursday, January 23, 2014

Beat Club

The Beat Club News by Manny 

    The Beat Club will not end. I told a few friends about that and I have finally decided that it will keep going. I have to keep it going. I think it’s still a good idea. I have some games planned to make it more fun. I think it’ll make it more interesting. Do you think it will? I hope you do. Because if you do, you might want to join. I’m going to make it when there is less inside recess, because apparently, some people that joined have interest in playing on a computer than doing the Beat Club. Hmmm. I wonder why.
    But I do need more people because if not, the Beat Club will not be a success. So I’ll let my musical friends from other classes know so then I can have more people. 8 people would be great. If there would be even more, than I would be overjoyed. I’m really glad I started the Beat Club. It’s a good time to write songs and have some fun with music. Last time I got bored, so I let one of the people in my club sing “Payphone” by Maroon 5. He was great. When I get bored in the club, I should do that more! Thank you for reading. Do you want to join the Beat Club now?

No comments:

Post a Comment