Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Assembly Review: Amazing Acapella

         Amazing Acapella by Manny

     On the 9th of January, an amazing acapella group came to Glenridge and sang great songs. The acapella group sang Kiss  the Girl, We Can Overcome, Hound Dog, South African National Anthem, and Amen. All the soloists were outstanding except the guy who sang Kiss the Girl. His voice was unique but mimicked the creative tone of Sebastian, who was the crab from The Little Mermaid. No offense, but I have my reasons to criticize.     The songs were different than what I like. And that's cool. I have now new songs to listen to at home. What's cool is that I can get into a different genre of music. Have you ever done that? Well, they were really good. I'm glad they came to Glenridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment