Thursday, January 30, 2014

Musical Practice

Musical Practice by Manny 

    In music class, we are doing practice on the musical. Only the chorus stuff, and the songs. On Thursday, we had risers. So we all got in our spots where Ms.Williams told us where she thought we should be. She divided us by height and voice. There were two risers, she split them up between voices. I’m on the high side, along with Sammy, Sarah, Mya and BingBing. I forgot who else there was. It was a tough practice because a lot of people did not turn in their forms for shirts, and people did not hit the notes well. Ms.Williams kept pushing us, though, and the higher side did well.
    We have a lot to do if we are going to do the play on the 25th of February. It’ll be difficult, but I’m ready to challenge myself. Sometimes I’m a little nervous of the whole memorizing thing, but I know I can do it. The chorus won’t mess up, and I’m sure of that. Although, the memorizing thing will be stressful, I am confident I’ll do my best. Same with the chorus.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for the play. Manny don't worry the chorus will be fine. You have practiced so much. Good job on the entry.

    ReplyDelete