Thursday, January 23, 2014

Soccer Party

Soccer Party by Manny 

    After my soccer team played our last game, we had a party. But that was in November. I’m going to tell you because it’s good to relive nice memories. Don’t you thinks so?
    We walked to a nearby shack thing and there was a large bench outside of it. It was really fun. We ordered Dominos pizza and had a great time eating. My soccer team has very different people. So it was cool to see how everyone interacted as a team off the field. After some people finished their pizza, they went out to have a little fun on the playground. I got my cookie with me. Clenching it like it was the only thing I would ever own. I was almost done with the cookie when mom called me and my brother to leave. I loved the party.
    You may wonder why I wrote about a fun soccer party. But I wrote about it to show how much fun you can have with your friends. Friendships are important. So make some memories with your friends. Having fun with them is important. Maybe you should step up from your comfort zone in playing four square and really make some great memories with your friends that you will remember for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment