Monday, January 27, 2014

Spanish to English

En El Invierno
                         ( In The Winter )
                     By:Abigail

    In spanish class we were given lots of words in spanish that describe winter or thing you can do or eat in winter. I chose just to write thing I do and do not like in a clever way. Others wrote a poem. What ever we did just had to be in spanish and about winter. Here is a little poem in spanish a the translation.

En el invierno me gusta hacer snowboarding
Me encanta nieve, nieve, nieve
Odio bufandas*


In the winter I like doing snowboarding
I love snow, snow, snow
I hate scarves*


*Scarves are just so ichie and make my hair so staticy.
I also can say much more in Spanish!
What can you say in spanish?

2 comments:

  1. That's so creative Abby! I love How it's a poem. Writing in Spanish is hard. Writing a poem in Spanish is extra hard.

    ReplyDelete