Thursday, January 30, 2014

Book Reviews: Lessons from Warriors

                                     Lessons from Warriors by Manny 

    You can learn a lot from a series. I have learned a lot from Warriors. It’s an amazing series and I’m sure Joseph, Diniti, Josie and Jojo will agree with me. I like to read the books and I think I can learn a lot from the series. It’s just one of those series that make you think and learn new things. Let me tell you why.
    First, I have learned that you need to stick with your friends. Firestar really stuck with his friend Graystripe. He could rely on him. He soon makes more friends that he can rely on in danger. Next, I have learned to follow my heart and do what I think is right. Graystripe was in love with a cat from RiverClan, but they kept seeing each other because they loved each other. That is really sweet. Also, Firestar did what he thought was right and did not follow along with Bluestar with her plan to attack WindClan. Lastly, I learned to look to the future. You gotta believe that something is guiding you and you will be okay. I’ve learned a lot of lessons from Warriors but I narrowed it down to three. Have you read Warriors?

1 comment:

  1. Manny your right Warriors is a awesome series of books you can learn a lot from!

    ReplyDelete