Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Writing Workshop

Writing Workshop by Manny 

    We have to get started on writing again! I really hope to get started on it soon. I want to get back into the daily routine of doing writing everyday. I’ve no idea what happened to writing. Do you think we should get back on it? Let me tell you why I think so.
    Writing is really fun for me. And soon we are going to pick our essays in persuasive writing. I mean, we need more time to decide. And more time in something that involves writing means more writing! Also, we are spending too much time doing whatever in the afternoon. Reading’s not whatever but anything else other than writing is just...ugh! Finally, I want to continue with writing because it’s so fun. I love writing and not having writing makes me angry, as you can see. But I need to have writing. Do you want to do writing soon?

1 comment:

  1. Manny, I agree - it's been awhile since we've had a regular, routine schedule day. I promise it will happen. Thanks for being patient and writing so much for our blog. You are an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete