Thursday, January 23, 2014

Poetry: Colors

Colors
                       By:Abigail


    The Red, The Orange
    How the colors look so good
    They shine they sparkle
Like best friends on a hot summer day
LIke best buds on a cold winter day
I think I see a smile taking over my face
Oh yes why that is a smile



I would like to dedicate this poem to MAnny because he is a very good and nice person and a friend to me. You shine and sparkle and brighten my day with your pop up jokes. Thanks for being a great friend.  Thanks for putting a smile on my face everyday. :D

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is great! Very thoughtful Abby! It's very true too. Nice job on the poem. What other poems do you have coming up?
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Abby. This is Manny. Thank you so much! I never thought I was funny or that I brightened your day. I know I can be annoying at times but thank you for saying that. Great poem too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby here!
    Thanks for responding Manny and Sam you are not annoying Manny. You both are nice people. I'm so glad you both like the poem. I thought of the idea to write it when I was looking at all the things in my math pocket and then I cleaned it out. To answer your question Sam you can just click on the poetry label and it will take you to some of my poetry.

    ReplyDelete