Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How Grace Helps

                                   How Grace Helps by Manny

    Grace is in my team, Strikers of the Night. She is a really big help to our team. I’m glad Mrs.Barnes chose her to be on our team. It’s fun to have a new student that I’m supposed to work with. I’m going to talk about how I think Grace is doing.
    Grace is making social studies easier for us. She does a great deal of help to our team and I think she’s good at her job as recorder. I also appreciate that she was trying to give me some ideas when I was stumped on coming up with a word to describe our fates today. That was a nice thing to do. Also, Grace does not get in trouble so she does not lose us extra credit points. She always seems ready for the next subject. Lastly, Grace helps the Strikers of the Night by helping us with any visual things we need to get done. She helped us with our flag a lot and she gets all the drawing things done. Grace is really nice. She helps a lot and I’m glad she came to Glenridge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so very sweet! I love that you used a blog post to thank someone. We watched a video in our class about the "science of happiness" - it says that when you thank someone, not only do THEY feel happier, but so do YOU! Keep it up! I have an entire blog designed to thank people - one at a time. Thank you so much for sharing your appreciation for Grace!

    ReplyDelete