Sunday, January 26, 2014

Our Second Party

Our Second Party by Manny 

    We had our second Mr.Bean party on Friday. We had it on the 24th of the cold month of January. I forgot why we celebrated it. When we have parties, it’s  because we finished something. That day was a good day for me. I got to do pacer, be a trader in social studies and...wait. I didn’t come here to talk about my great day. I came here to talk about the amazing party we had on a partyish day.                                                                                                      
As usual, we had ginger ale. Sarah was the one who brought it to school. I love ginger ale. After I finished my ginger ale, I felt a little weird in my stomach. But anyways, we celebrated by watching The Best Bits of Mr.Bean. It was so funny. I liked watching the diving board one best still. It was so funny to re live the moment. I also like the dentist one. That was where he was in his underpants in the car and brushed his teeth there. Mr.Bean is so funny. I like to watch him with his humor. My favorite moment in the dentist bit was when the toothpaste splattered on the guys bare butt! How funny! 5B had a great time. We are always awaiting the next celebration.          

No comments:

Post a Comment