Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Social Studies: Fates

   Fates by Manny 

    Fates are really fun to do. You all know how they work so I will not waste anytime time telling you, but they’re really entertaining to do. My team, Strikers of the Night, have been doing a solid job with our fates. We have been close to bad luck but because of our location, we did not have to subtract 30% of our farmers, hunters and fishers. We got that twice. We usually get really good fates. We’re not the team that’s up and down with theirs. I tell you, we get good ones every round. Unless we get nothing because our fate would be bad if it were not for the amazing location we picked. I think our team is really lucky. We get good fates and we are a growing team, when it comes to attitude and friendship. I think our team is closer because other teams are bigger than ours.
Fates are great and fun to do. I’m happy we get to do them every single social studies lesson. Do you like fates?

1 comment:

  1. It makes you hooked. It's fun............................. and dangerous.

    ReplyDelete