Thursday, January 30, 2014

Writing: 1st 100 Word Challenge

                                              1st 100 Word Challenge by Manny
    The 100 Word Challenge that we did on Thursday was fun. A lot of students were calling out what they had. Also, we had fun. I liked doing it. It was our first on that we did. When Ms.Mullton said we needed to write some brainstorms, I struggled with it a little. I was not happy that we had to brainstorm first, but, what else were we supposed to do? Finally, I came up with an idea. It was about this kid who was riding home one day. He saw weird things. Like a gorilla, and a long weird pink dress. It was cool to write an awesome story for creative writing on our NEO. Did you have fun with it? I thought I had a lot of fun.
    Creative writing is fun to do. And I think it’s good to practice to do it from the 100 Word Challenge. I’m having fun with it. Even though it was only one time that we did it, still it was fun. I can’t wait to do the next one. Creative writing is a big thing in writing. Doing it can make you be a better writer. And that’s important knowing that in Wydown you’re going to write reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment