Sunday, January 26, 2014

GREAT Sports

 Great Sports
                       By:Abigail

    I love to be active and be outside. So I thought that I would share some of my thoughts with you on some of my favorite sports.

  • Soccer is a very fun sport. You have to run around a lot and you have to work on teamwork because passing the ball is a very important skill you will need to learn if you want to be a good soccer player. In soccer the point of the game is to shoot the ball in the opponent's goal. And then you get a point!
  • Basketball is another of my favorite sports. This sport is usually played in the winter time and is played indoors and outdoors. This sport uses some running too but does not involve anything with your feet other than running. You also need to pass the ball in this sport but with your hands and the ball goes through the air.
  • Baseball is the sport that the Cardinals play if you don't know that already.  You have to run a lot and swing a bat and catch a ball. Actually I like to play baseball because you exercise all parts of your body. You exercise your arms when you swing the bat and when your throw and catch the ball. You can exercise your legs when you run from base to base. If you ask me Baseball is the most active sport.

What is your favorite sport and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment