Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hebrew School

Hebrew School
                       By:Abigail

    Some kids don't like learning a new language and sometimes I consider myself one of those people. But from taking spanish class at school I have learned that it only gets easier. Hebrew is kind of like english there are some letters that sound like an english letter.
For example the letter A in english sounds the the letter ALEF in hebrew. Here is a picture of the letter ALEF.
I love hebrew and I think you should all try to learn it.
WHen you are learning a new language you struggle a lot. Trust me. BUt as I study for my
bat mitzvah it only gets easier but sometimes theres a twisty road I have to go on. Overall it is really fun to learn hebrew!
What other languages do you know other than english?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Abby! I love learning languages! I took four years of french, two years of spanish, 1 year of german, and a week of russian! But I feel that the only two languages I'm fluent in are English and sign language! :) I like to know a little bit about lots of languages - it helps when I'm reading and even watching movies! Keep learning - it may be difficult, but you're right - it gets easier! (And it's good exercise for your brain!) Thank you for sharing, & good luck!

    ReplyDelete