Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ski Trip!

                             Ski Trip by Manny 

    The ski field trip we had was awesome. Captain also did it with us. I thought it was really fun. I thought it was fun.
    First we watched a safety video. Did you like the video? It was way old, though. I remember that guy when he said that he was the 1994 champion of something. I don’t remember. But anyways, we went to this huge shack where all the skis and boots were. I had to wait a while in line. I was so hot. People told me my sports glasses were getting foggy. That was so annoying.
    I liked the 7 stations. Do you? Number 6 was the best. It was awesome going down that smooth and sometimes fast slope. After I finished 6, I went in to eat. I LOVED the lunch. It was so good. The pizza, the carrots, the sprite. I mean, it was like the best thing ever. Even if it was wimpy sized. After that, I went to do free time stuff. I went downhill a lot and I usually struggled getting back up hill. I was getting frustrated with my choice to go down so much. So I just went on the magic carpet and went down the slope. That was the best part for me in free time. I loved the ski trip. I hope I ski again.

1 comment: