Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Poetry: Homework

Homework Poetry
                    By:Abigail

    Homework oh homework
    How sometimes challenging and confusing
    How you make me happy when I finish you
    How you bring me good grades ( Sometimes )
    How I smile when you are easy
    How I feel aggravated when you are hard
    How I love help on how to deal with you
    How I know that you are nice
    How I know that you are mean
    How I smile when I do yuo
    Homework oh homework

What do you feel when you do your homework?

3 comments:

  1. This is Manny. I feel a mix of emotions. Good poem, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ABBY!
    I just have to say that steven was kinda rough on you don't you think? anyway I think that poem was awesome!!! but it was a little cheesey,just a little.

    ReplyDelete