Sunday, January 26, 2014

TV Review: Ending of a Show

Ending of a Show by Manny 

    One of my favorite shows is about to end. It’s called Good Luck Charlie. The show’s gonna end on the 11th of February. It has been an awesome show and I hope the last episode, which is called “Goodbye Charlie” is a good episode. The title seems to me like it’s going to have a proper ending. Good Luck Charlie is one of the best shows on Disney in my opinion. And when it ends, the only good show will be Austin and Ally. And Austin and Ally is in their 3rd season.
    Good Luck Charlie was a very unique Disney show. I do love the characters and stuff so I really do not want it to end. The plot was great and I seriously enjoy the messages and problems they have with their friends and such. Is one of your favorite shows about to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment