Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mrs. Mutis

                                            Mrs.Mutis by Manny

    Mrs.Mutis is a substitute teacher we had on Thursday, the 30th. She also substituted for Spanish class on Claymo one day. Apparently, she has two kids. Sofia and one 1st grader. I forgot the 1st grader’s name. Anyways, she was really nice to me and the class. The end of her time as substitute was a little rusty, but she was not too strict about it. I thought she was a really good substitute.
    First of all, she was funny. I remember when she said this,”If I don’t know what’s happening, and I read the book, I’m gonna be like what!”  When she said that, a few people laughed. She was really funny, so I don’t blame them. Also, she sang two lines from “I Believe I Can Fly”. Then, I was dying of laughter. Mrs.Mutis is also nice. When I was angry, she came over to me and helped me with the problem I had. Mrs.Mutis was a great substitute. Did you like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment