Thursday, January 23, 2014

Movie Review: Frozen Songs

Frozen Songs by Manny 

Many of you have watched Frozen. If you have, you’re awesome. If you have not, go watch out it now. Or wait till March 18, when the DVD comes out. Again, many of you have watched it. You should know the great plot that came with the movie. Also, you should know the great songs Frozen had. Reindeers Are Better Than People, For the First Time in Forever, Frozen Heart, all these incredible songs. You may think the movie is great, but the songs are amazing. I’m going to tell you my top 4 Frozen songs.
Coming at # 4 would have to be...Love is an Open Door! Anna and Hans sang it together when they were in love. The song was catchy and had great lyrics.  I like the whole story behind it. Heck yeah love is an open door! They’re trying to tell a story about true love. But it’s not true love once Hans stabs Anna in the back. Oops...spoiler. Moving on, the song at # 3 is...Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? The song is splendid. At the beginning Anna sings the song outside Elsa’s door. She’s about 7 or 8 when this happens. At the end of her singing, Elsa tells Anna to leave. Anna obeys. Then she comes back all excited. She’s like 11 or 10 in this part of the song. At the end she then rejects Anna’s question. Then she comes back at 17 or 18. It’s nighttime and she’s all sad. Well, I definitely had a lot to say about that. Now the next one at # 2 is For the First Time in Forever. The song is great. I love it so much. This is one of my favorite Disney movie songs. The catchiness is so addicting. Now for the best song in Frozen for my opinion. The song that is so amazing and that I love so much that takes the spot at # 1 is…………...I’m not tellin’ you! Ha ha ha ha on you. What do you think my favorite song from Frozen is?

No comments:

Post a Comment