Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Social Studies Trouble

          Social Studies Trouble by Manny 

    My team is struggling working together. Is your team? 

Some people in my group are getting angry and frustrated with themselves. I’m going to talk about my troubles in social studies.
    Well, first, the colony organizer. I was trying to find out what religion the Virginia colony was but no one told me. I was pretty much yelling it. Still, no one answered. This one is as a team. We are having trouble with cooperating with each other. Unlike other teams. The other teams get along so well. I kinda envy them when it comes to being a good team. Lastly, I’m having trouble not getting angry at my colony mates. I just get so angry with myself and others when it comes to cooperating. I’m really angry that my team is not as emotionally stable as other groups. So because of this, congrats to social studies, it is my now my most frustrating subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment