Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Indoor Recess

                      Indoor Recess by Manny 

    It’s always snowing a lot outside and it’s usually in single digit temperature. So we have a lot of indoor recess. I like writing blogs during indoor recess. Of course no one else does, but it’s just fun for me.
    During indoor recess, people like to use the computer a lot. Cool Math and other games are popular games to play in indoor recess. Also, people used to weave. Weaving became popular to people. Some do it just because they want to make the crown. And some other people just do it because they love it. That’s a better reason why you could do it. Next, people like to play board games. I saw today that some people were playing fun games like Mouse Trap and other games like that. I remember when people played Apples to Apples. I used to play that a lot. Finally, people just hang with their friends. They laugh and talk about things they like and such. I think that’s cool. This is what a lot of students, like me, play. Which one do you do during indoor recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment