Friday, January 31, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Grace

                100 WC
               By:Grace
    One day I was walking around minding my own business when I saw a highlighter pink thing moving around so like any curious person would do I followed it. Then I saw it ,the big thing was A PINK GORILLA!!!!! I saw it on a bike as it laughed a grand funny laugh.I asked myself "Why would a gorilla laugh."Then I looked back and he was gone so I just decided to walk home when I saw him  or her (I was not sure) go to the Zoo.He rode in there like nothing went wrong. I decided I would just walk home.

2 comments:

  1. What a funny and creative story- you have QUITE the imagination Grace!
    -BVW

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI GRACE!
    Very good and creative I love it!
    It made me laugh just like the pink gorilla on the bike!

    GOOD JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete