Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Holiday Gifts

  Gifts
             By: Sam
      Our classmates had a great time with their family over the holidays! Whether they loved their Christmas,Hanuka, or Kwanza. Also everybody loves their new gifts they got.
    I went to everybody to see the ideal gift that everyone would like. So I went and asked as many people that were in the classroom "What was your favorite present this holidays?"

What I got...

Mrs. Barnes- Sonos Stereo
Daboh- Fluffy Blanket
Aidan- Xbox-One
Mya- Nail Polish Designer
DJ- Xbox-One
Sofia- Clay/Sand Material
Sammy- Money
Quinn- Lago
Sam- Xbox-One
Kaleb- Dr. Dre Beats
Emma- Boots
Abigail- Dress
Ned- Oregon Jersey
Manny- Books
Diniti- Books
Steven- Cruise to the Caribbean
Grace- Samsung 54 tablet
Grace is our new student

What do you celebrate? (Hanuka,X-mas,etc....)

3 comments:

  1. This is Manny. I celebrate Christmas. Nice blog Sam! I really like how you went around and asked everybody the question. What else did you get for Hanukkah other than the Xbox 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SAM!
    I celebrate Christmas and it is the best holiday ever! I wish that every month tere will be a Christmas like at the end of every month so I wouldn't waste there money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I celebrate chrismas

    ReplyDelete