Thursday, January 23, 2014

Teacher Survey

                                     Teacher Survey by Manny 

    In library on Thursday, we did a teacher survey about Mrs.Barnes. It was about how we thought she was teaching and how our learning was going. Have you ever done a teacher survey? Well, it was actually really fun. In the morning, Mrs.Barnes reminded us to be honest, and I remembered that when I took the survey. I like to take surveys. I don’t care what it’s about. Taking surveys are just really great!
    Like I told you, it was about our learning and such. There were about 15 to 20 questions on the test. I personally think Mrs.Barnes is doing great with her teaching and my learning. She explains things well and I think she does really well with a difficult job. And I think she deserves good credit on the survey. On the survey, it comes to Mrs.Barnes without knowing her knowing who write it. Do you think that’s a good way to send a survey? I sure think so. Because if Mrs.Barnes found out who wrote blah blah blah on her teaching better, then she might approach that student differently. Don’t you think so? Anyways, that’s what I thought about the teacher survey. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment