Sunday, January 26, 2014

PE: Pacer

 Pacer by Manny
    Pacer was on a Friday. It was exciting for me and a few other people. My scores in pacer have increased a lot since my years in 4th and 3rd grade. I was usually in the 20s there but now I’m in the 40s and 50s. DJ told people to breathe through their nose. I did that and got 54. I’m proud of myself. Pacer is really fun for me. I enjoy doing it because I know I can do better than I did before because I have more strategies to keep myself in the pacer for a longer amount of time. Do you like to do pacer? A lot of people think it’s boring and tiring, but I think it is a great oppurtunity to get some running in.
    In pacer on Friday, I went first. The first 20 laps you might get tired. That was a difficult challenge for me because my breathing was a little rough through my mouth. But I’m glad I was able to reach my goal. My goal was 40 and I got a 42. It was insanely hard to even get to 35 laps this time. Like I said, my breathing was bothering me a little. No matter how hard I tried to breathe through my nose, it just would not happen. Well, that’s what I felt about Friday’s pacer. Did pacer go well for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment