Thursday, January 23, 2014

Because of Mr. Terupt Poetry

Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Williams by Manny

    Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Williams, are you okay
    We heard you got hurt and saw your bootay
    Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Williams, can you walk
    We know you’re so embarrassed you can barely talk
    Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Williams, don’t be confused
    We all laughed, so be some quite amused
    Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Williams, don’t walk out the door
    If we clean you up, no longer will you fall on the floor
    Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Williams, it was Peter the Peer
    Once you’re good to go, we’ll rip off his ear!
   

    You can probably tell where I got my idea from. I thought the scene was good to relive so I decided to add my own special twist at the end. Did you like that part with Mrs.Williams? That part was so funny. I really like Because of Mr.Terupt. I think it’s a good book. If you put your mind to it, you can relive a funny part out of a book and turn into your own poem.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby Here. This poem is so funny. I love how you used what happened in the book and made it even funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so hilarious, Manny. I love how you just made it so free. Just don't actually show it to Mrs.Williams!

    ReplyDelete