Thursday, January 23, 2014

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS

Books Books Books by Manny
        What do I do when I’m bored
        My friends are out of town
        And when they’re out of town and down
        I need something to do
        I can read BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS
        The thing that draws me in
        The thing that I love
        Those BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS
        Harry Potter
        Warriors
        Percy Jackson
        They’re all BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS


        I really like to read books. Like other people, I’m a book freak. I love books. That is where I got my inspiration for this poem/song. Do you like to read books? I’m pretty sure you do. A lot of people like books in our class. I don’t know anyone who does not like reading. But if you don’t like reading, that’s okay. It’s your opinion. But I love reading books. Some of my favorite books are Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter, The Darkest Hour by Erin Hunter, Matched by Ally Condie, Guitar Notes and Invisible Lines, both by Mary Amato. What’re some of your favorite books?

No comments:

Post a Comment