Friday, January 17, 2014

My Soccer Team

My Soccer Team
   By:Abigail

    My soccer team is a very good team and it wins a lot but that is not what I like about our team. I like how we all get along together and have fun. SOccer is a very complex sport and it takes practice and time to learn how to play. There are two teams playing at once and you each “ own ” half of the field. You and your teammates are trying to pass the ball through all of the other teams players and shoot the soccer ball in their goal. The positions on the soccer field are goalie, forwards, midfielders and defiance.
    usually there are 3 to 4 forwards, 1 goalie, 3 to 4 defenders and 3 midfielders. these numbers may change to the size of your team. The goalie is the one who guards your goal so that the ball cannot get in. The midfielders are the ones who can go on both sides of the field but they have to be on the side where the ball is. The forwards can be on both sides of the field too. The defenders have to stay on their side of the field but guard the ball from getting anywhere near their goal. Oh and one more thing I want to let you know that after your half time break is over you switch sides of the field.
            What is your favorite part of soccer?

1 comment:

  1. Great job Abby. This is Manny. When I read your blogs, I love how you describe everything so well. This is probably my favorite blog from you. You write great. How long have you been playing soccer?

    ReplyDelete