Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thinking about the 100 Word Challenge

                                            100 Word Challenge by Manny
    The 100 Word Challenge is something to help develop better creative writing for kids. 5B is supposed to do it on the blog. So we write a regular blog, but, we have to make it 100 words. Also, we have to put in 5 words in the blog or story. It’ll be fun. At first I hated the idea, and now, I like it. But putting in 5 random words will make it seem a little weird. But it’s creative writing, so who really cares? I think it will be a fun challenge. I’ll tell you what the words are for this week just in case you forget.
1.Gorilla
2. Bicycle
3.Laughed
    I forgot the rest. But anyways, the 100 Word Challenge is helping kids with creative writing, like I told you. Do you think it’s a good idea to help kids with their writing with this challenge, or do you think it is not a good idea?

1 comment:

  1. I sort of started mine - sort of kind of. The Gorilla jumped on the bicycle and laughed.

    ReplyDelete