Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Unexpected Hebrew School Trip

    My unexpected hebrew school trip
                  By:Abigail
Today I went to Hebrew school after regular school and everything went fine. So I had my do classes and then it was time to go. I had learned 4 new lines of a prayer called the Yotzer Or. Now I was walking out the door with my coat and all of my cold winter gear on. I hoped in the Sam’s mom’s car and sat down. The ride home had just began and I was feeling a little squashed because it was Sam S. and his brother in the back seat with me and Sam I. in the front. As the car went down all of the different roads trying to get us to Sam S. and his brother home when I blurted out……. “ WAIT WE NEED TO GO BACK TO HEBREW SCHOOL! I LIFT MY BACKPACK THERE.”
Ii was clear that we all were going to go back so we did our usual drop off. When I got home my mom was not there because she was at a meeting so there was a babysitter. I ran in the house and told everyone what had just happened. So we got back in the car and made our way back to hebrew school to get my back pack. On the ride there I was thinking about if I really needed my backpack or not. I could get by without it but I was just better off with in. When we go there my backpack was waiting at the door for us to take it so we took it and left. When I got home we went back to our normal lives with my backpack.

Has something like this every happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment