Friday, January 17, 2014

Biography of Author Erin Hunter

                                           Biography 9:Erin Hunter by Manny 

    I’m going to talk about an amazing author. Her name is Erin Hunter. She was the creator of Warriors. Why I say creator is because she does not, write the books herself, she has two or three people to write for her. Does not mean she’s lazy, she just probably can’t feel like she can construct a full book herself. Like some people. When I read a book, I see all the amazing details that fit together. Maybe she just struggles with that. But she created a wonderful world of cats in her books. So, you cannot deny that. Fun fact:Warriors is the #1 national bestselling series. That’s incredible. I’m on her first series, but I can’t wait to get on her next. Also, she has this website about Warriors and Seekers and her other series. I visited the website. You can trivia or play the Warriors Adventure Game. But the Warriors Adventure Game is a game you have to download. All the series that she has written are...
1:Warriors
2:Warriors:The New Prophecy
3:Power of Three
4:Omen of the Stars
    So, those are her amazing series of books in order. I hope you know them by heart. By the way, thank you for choosing to read about Erin Hunter. Do you think she ‘s awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment