Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ms. Dunlop

  Ms.Dunlop is Back! by Manny 

    Ms.Dunlop was our student teacher in the 1st semester. It is good to see her again. When me and Eva were running up the stairs from GCC, we really ran FAST! It was exciting seeing her again. Everyone likes Ms.Dunlop. She is very kind and makes sure we do our best in the subjects we do. It is a great thing that she’s back. Do you think so? She was also very nice to us. Ms.Dunlop can relate to all of us. She’s young and wants to be a teacher. Many of us might want to be a teacher. She has also seen the movie Frozen! I asked if she watched it while I was looking at the reviews for the movie, and I was very surprised when she said yes. That’s just so great. Moving on from Frozen, Ms.Dunlop said she likes kids and would love to teach them. That is why she’s here today in 5B, along with two other aspired college students who go with Ms.Dunlop. I found out that information from a blog about Ms.Dunlop that Abby and Sarah wrote together. To rap it up, Ms.Dunlop is the best student teacher I’ve had in a long time. I think she’ll be a an excellent teacher.

2 comments:

  1. We all missed you, Ms. Dunlop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.Dunlop is back,so I have to do English notekook now.

    ReplyDelete