Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Review: Warriors

                                       Finished Warriors by Manny 

    I’ve finished the last book in the Warriors original series. It feels great to have finished it. I’m now on Midnight, which is the first book in the second series. I feel great to have finally finished the bestselling series. Have you ever finished an amazing series? Warriors was great and I can’t wait till I move further on with the second series.
    The New Prophecy is the second series in Warriors. There’s gonna be more characters and a lot of character growth. It’s cool to see Firestar now being leader. I hope to see character growth from him. He’s still young. But I know he will be good. I think it’s kinda cool to see him as an apprentice and now he’s leader of ThunderClan. Have you ever read Warriors? If you have not, you should. Warriors is a great series about cats and their fierceness. Do you like cats? I like them because of this series. I’ve learned a lot just reading from a book that has main characters that are cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment