Sunday, January 26, 2014

Social Studies: Trading

Trading by Manny 

    Trading is our new thing in social studies. I got to be the first trader of my team, Strikers of the Night. Trading is going to get more exciting as we move and go on. It will be more interesting to see other people from my team trade. Trading is fun so far, and I am gonna enjoy watching it like I am doing it.
    If you were south, like my team, we were unlucky because the Pecans would have attacked. But I think if you rolled a 4 they would not attack. I like the names. Cashews, Pecans, Acorns. Mrs.Branes is very clever thinking of cool names like that. Do you think the names are cool? Anyways, if you have not traded yet, you will have fun. I promise you. Also, trading with other colonies will be fun. I traded with Sarah, but I’m not telling you what we traded with. Or how many blah blah blahs we traded. Trading is great, and I’m sure everyone will have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment