Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hidden Valley

        Hidden Valley Ski Trip
          By:BingBing

  On Thursday,January 16, 5th grade went to Hidden Valley and went skiing.We went to ski school and learned how to ski.We learned:the duck walk,side walking,and stopping.The duck walk is that you basically walk like a duck with skis on.

  Side walking is just walking sideways and making your skis look like the number 11.And finally, stopping is just making your skis look like a triangle(yes,I know a triangle has 3 sides and you only have 2 skis,I mean make your skis into the WEDGE of a triangle. It's not easy, try it!).We also had a lunch break, yes,your probably thinking,who cares!?  Well I'm not at the good part yet...the good part is what lunch actually was: pizza, carrots,and a beverage.

  Have you ever gone skiing?

3 comments:

  1. I also wrote about the hidden valley ski trip. what was your favorite part?

    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part was the lunch!
    BingBing

    ReplyDelete
  3. skiing is fun, I'm going this year
    Kane

    ReplyDelete