Sunday, January 19, 2014

Social Studies: Wife Swap

Wife Swap by Manny 

    We watched this video in social studies about a wife swap. It was between a puritan couple and a something-else-I-forgot couple. It was really funny. “Fun is sinful. Dancing is sinful.” That was fun to watch. I like the concept of it. A wife swap video is a good idea for an educational but funny video. Did you like the video? I surely did. I liked it when the puritan husband answered the other wife's inquiry about what the food was. He said it was an onion. That is so sick! I can’t eat half of an onion. And that weird puritan family might even eat that every single night! How sick.
    I gotta watch more of those wife swaps. I like to see how the wives and husbands get along. Do they get along well, or not so well? You have to watch the video to find out of course.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby here. I loved this video so much that I had to show it to family and a few friends. Very good entry Manny. You really explained things good.

    ReplyDelete