Thursday, January 23, 2014

Swing Dancing

Swing Dancing
                        By:Abigail

    In P.E. every week we are getting a lesson on swing dancing from a girl in our grades mom. We learn the dance moves and then get in a line and dance with the person in front of us. The teachers tell us to be open minded about this so I follow their directions. But sometimes it can get a little wired. But I just go with the flow. I like to learn new things. Especially new types of dance.
    In swing dancing you really just have to move your feet and have fun with it. I like ballet and jazz and some hip hop. I think dance gets you moving and its a lot of fun. Sometimes with all the things happening in life like homework and friends and other things you just need to get moving. That is why I love dancing and zumba and stuff like that.
What is your favorite style of dance?

1 comment:

  1. This is Manny. I agree, swing dancing can be a little weird sometimes but I just go with it. Good blog, Abby. I can't wait to read another one. My favorite style of dance would have to be zumba, even though I have not done it .

    ReplyDelete