Friday, January 17, 2014

Restaurant Review

        Restaurant Review:Qdoba by Manny 

    There’s this amazing Mexican restaurant called Qdoba. They have quesadillas, burritos, all that kind of stuff. It’s delicious! I love their kids sized quesadillas with that amazing lemonade and those great chips. Gosh, it’s so good.
    They also have guacamole with the great chips. I love it all. Have you ever been to Qdoba? If you have not, then you should. I love the food. A description of the inside of Qdoba is that it’s small, it has this nice picture on the wall of these Mexican ladies having some picnic in some village or colony. They have green and yellow walls. I like the inside of it. It is really nice and pretty on the inside of Qdoba.
    I love Qdoba. It’s one of those restaurants that I love so much. The food’s incredible, the lemonade is great, the chips are incredible, everything is incredible!!! If you have not been to Qdoba before, then ask your parents if you can go. You’ll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment