Sunday, January 19, 2014

TV Review: Austin and Ally

 Austin and Ally by Manny 


    Austin and Ally is a Disney show and it started in December of 2011. It’s my favorite show on Disney. I like all the music and songwriting. The plot is storyline is this. There’s this talented shy songwriter named Ally. She has a best friend named Trish. Trish is a little lazy, and bossy. But she’s a great friend to Ally. Ally’s father owns Sonic Boom and Ally also works. Austin and Ally meet at the store and everything changes. Ally writes songs for Austin, and Austin is the singer. Oh, I forgot to add that Austin’s best friend is Dez. Together, they are Team Austin. Dez makes the videos, Trish books the concerts and gigs, Ally writes the songs, and Austin is the singer. The show has taught me that even different people can be friends. Also, the show taught me to conquer my fears. Ally had stage fright in the show and because of that, I don’t have stage fright anymore and was able to sing in front of the whole school. And that happened because of the show. Do you watch Austin and Ally? If you don’t, you really should. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment