Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Love Blogging

I Love Blogging by Manny

    Many of you know the old competition with me and Abby with blogs, but there’s no more of that. I love to blog and have so many just because I love doing it. What do you love to do? We all have things that we like to do, or else we’d be bored all the time. So I will talk to you about blogging from my perspective.
    Blogging is something I do many times a day. I do it 5 to 10 times when I get home and share them on Google Docs with Mrs.Barnes. Then she posts them on the blog. It’s just something I love doing. I like the process of thinking of an idea when I get home before I blog. Since I blog so much, I run out of ideas writing so many. So I’m usually depending on the day to help me with ideas. I also love to blog about book reviews or more movies. I’ve done so many book reviews, and I’ve done 3 movie reviews. They’re so fun to do! I’ve written a movie review on Dinotopia, Frozen and Epic. All great animated movies. Blogging is just one of so many things I love to do. Do you like to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment