Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hopes for 2014

                                Hopes for 2014 by Manny 

    I have somethings I hope to change in my life in this new year. But I’m here to talk about my hopes for this year in school.
    My first hope for this year in school is to have book groups again. I really like doing book groups. It was so fun to read a book with such great and complex characters. Did you like book groups? Second, I would like to have another major field trip. You know those field trips that people are talking about? Like the kind of field trips that bring a lot of buzz, like the ski trip, and the Jefferson City trip. I really wish there is another field trip that is awesome just like the ones I mentioned. My last hope for this year is to be a better colony mate. I’ve been a little lazy and just letting everyone do what they need. But now I need to step it up and really change myself in the group.
    Those were my hopes for the year. What’re yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment