Friday, January 31, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Mya

I woke up in the morning felling like I want to just slam my head into the wall. Finally when my mom came in to go and see how I was doing, she said "Mya get up there is a surprise waiting for you but you better hurry,it is going away!" I stumbled out of bed and saw out the window that there was a person that was dressed as a pink gorilla and then my mom said that"I think it will brighten your day" and it did! then my brother said "He is on a bicycle!" and we all laughed because he looked grand.

                bye-bye!

1 comment:

  1. Good job putting the words in, like, two sentences! This is Manny here. I loved your 100WC. It was a good one. Probably my favorite out of the ones I've read so far. Keep up the good work Mya. See Ya!

    ReplyDelete