Friday, January 17, 2014

Review: Because of Mr. Terupt

Because of Mr.Terupt by Manny     


    I’m here to talk about a great book we are reading in class for read aloud, and it’s called Because of Mr.Terupt. I love the book so far. I think it’s funny at some parts. Even though I hate Peter the Peer. My favorite character is Lexi because she is a total meanie and her character is so interesting. I don’t like Danielle. Not because she’s fat, but because she’s way too sensitive. Sensitive is not my thing in characters. I like stone hard feelings, like Jessicas. She stands up to Lexi and doesn’t listen to her. I’m pretty sure the other girls only listen to Lexi because they’re afraid of her and getting their feelings hurt. So they join the Lexi and do whatever she says. That’s stupid and I think those girls need to get a life or life’s gonna get them. Chew them up and spit them out. Like little tiny pieces of stupid little girl gum. Anyhow, I love the book and most of the characters in the book. It’s pretty cool so far. I’m really happy that we are reading this great book. Are you happy that Mrs.Barnes is reading this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment