Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hidden Valley

            Hidden Valley by DJ

    On Thursday the 16 of January. The 5the grade classes had a ski trip to Hidden Valley. It was awesome but I am going to tell you about it step by step. 1 we had to ride on the bus. 2 we had to put on our ski boots. 3 we had to what in line. 4 we had to get our skis. 5 we had to learn proper stance and the basics of how to stop without the skis on. 6 we had to learn how to put on our skis. 7 we learned how to get up when on the ground. 8 we learned how to duck walk. 9 we learned how to side step. 10 we learned how to stop like pizza and move like fries. 11 we learned how to ride up the magic carpet. 12 we had to stop 10 times while moving. 13 we learned how to turn side to side. 14 we learned how to do the rope tow. 15 go ski yeah!
  
 Would you like to try and ski one day?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Manny here. I liked how you talked about it step by step. Did you think I was fun? I LOVED it!! I liked free skiing. When I did that, I usually went on the magic carpet and rode down the hill. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks many and yes I had fun

      Dj

      Delete
  2. Hi DJ!
    It's Mya and yes I have went skiing and I hurt my knee and shut down #7 because I was hurt so badly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DJ!
    It's Mya and yes I have went skiing and I hurt my knee and shut down #7 because I was hurt so badly

    ReplyDelete