Thursday, January 2, 2014

Biography on Avril Lavigne

Biography 3: Avril Lavigne by Manny

Avril Lavigne was born in Canada on September 27, 1987. She is a musician. Avril is my favorite singer ever. She has 20 singles and 20 music videos. She is most famous for her unique tomboy, punk princess style and her pop/rock music. Here are some of the most famous Avril Lavigne songs with the year:
  2002-Complicated    
  2002-I’m With You
  2004-My Happy Ending  
  2007-Girlfriend
  2007-When You’re Gone
  She did not stop making singles in 2013, or any of the other years that were not shown. These are just the most popular songs and most famous in my opinion. My favorite song out of this is Complicated. It’s so catchy and has a deep message. It was internationally successful and charted well around the world. Avril Lavigne has made five albums. They all have different songs on them.
  Now you know about Avril Lavigne. And you can see why I love to talk about her.  But before you leave, listen to Complicated! You have to experience the nice voice and tone of the beautiful and talented Avril Lavigne.     

No comments:

Post a Comment