Thursday, January 2, 2014

Movie Review: Frozen

Frozen by Manny 

     Over winter break, I watched this awesome movie called Frozen. Many of people in 5B have seen Frozen. I watched the movie on Christmas Eve. The movie was great because I loved the songs and the story was great. The Queen Elsa accidentally shows her powers of snow and ice to the kingdom and also accidentally sets the whole place in eternal snow. She runs away when the people saw her. So, her sister Anna, Kristoff, a reindeer, and a talking snowman named Olaf go off to find her to see if she can get the place back to summer.
    The movie taught me many things. First, if you fall in love, do not get engaged the first day you meet. Also, be sure the person won’t stab you in the back(like treason). Next, the movie taught me to get over things. I liked when Queen Elsa sang that song Let it Go. Sometimes, you have to forget the past and the bad things that have happened in your life. That song was one of my favorites in the movie. Lastly, friendship can come quickly than you think. I never expected that Anna and Kristoff would be friends. It took a long time, though.
    I loved Frozen! It has songs that are awesome and that showed me something new. The songs were all enjoyable. Same with the characters. I thought every character was cool except that guy with the weird glasses from Wiesel Town and Prince Hans. If you’ve seen the movie, I hoped you liked it.

   What movie taught you something?

No comments:

Post a Comment