Thursday, January 2, 2014

Biography of Mrs. Rain

Biography 5:Mrs.Rain by Manny

    Mrs.Rain was my first grade teacher at my old school, OLMC. That was the year I left the school. I was there for a whole semester. I liked my teacher. I’ll tell you a little bit about her personality.
    She was easily angered and a tiny bit strict. Here is an example:We were talking about smoking in class. I had a connection so I whispered to my friend Logan. When the teacher asked who it was, everybody at the table pointed at me. She said this,”Manny, if you talk while I’m talking again, you’ll sit out in the hall!” I shrunk down in my seat. Although, she could be nice. Sometimes, she had these educational games set up on the computers. We would do rotations and I got to use her computer. She was also serious. One time, we had to stay 15 minutes into the end of school because no one was listening and paying attention. I was crying, I just wanted to go home. I asked Mrs.Rain this,”Why can’t we go home now?” She replied,”We are not gonna go home because no one is listening and side talking. An example is you. You were side talking and did not listen when I told you that you can get your things. So go and get your things.” She had a reason to be mad. Everyone gets mad at some point.
    I hope you don’t think bad about Mrs.Rain. She has her own style of teaching. I’m actually really glad that I was in her class.

 Who’s a teacher you liked?

No comments:

Post a Comment